Would you like something different? Then peanut butter bread is just the thing. A slightly sweet, tasty alternative to regular bread. insider tip!
2 cups of flour
１tbsp baking powder
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup peanut butter
3/4 cup milk
Bit of salt
1. We start by sifting the flour. Then mix together the sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. The peanut butter is then mixed into the flour mixture.
3. Then crack the egg and mix with the mixture.
4. Mix the milk with the quantity.
5. Grease the mold and bake the dough at 180 degrees for about 45 minutes.